Nonprofit Treasure Map
- Where to Begin? Find the Right Path
- X Marks the Spot! Fundraising Goals and Plans
- Digging for Diamonds: Donors and Prospects
With A Nonprofit Treasure Map You Will:
- Build the most effective fundraising system to find new money quickly.
- Know where to invest your time and resources for the biggest return.
- Learn how to find new sources of contributions over the short and long terms
Heidi Hancock is a dynamic development professional with more than eighteen years experience in non-profit management and institutional advancement. Heidi has demonstrated success by raising over $70 million in annual, major gift, and capital campaign funds for art museums, theaters, dance companies, faith-based organizations, and social service providers in both rural areas and urban centers across the United States. Her successful record of forecasting, strategic analysis, and enhancement of revenue during down economic cycles complements her specific expertise in fundraising, strategic planning, operational management, and board development in both start-up and multi-million dollar not-for-profit environments. Heidi focuses on enhancing organizational sustainability by building sound development programs. She has served for 6 years as the chair for the Development Council for Dance USA, acted as committee chair for the Mid America Chapter and the Massachusetts Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals, served the Missouri Arts Council as a site evaluator, mentored for Women in Development, and serves as an international business development consultant with Grow Movement.