Nonprofit is a Whole New World!
Whether you’re new to the nonprofit sector or returning from some time away, you’re in the right place. The New to Nonprofit Course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and tools necessary to hit the ground running. The curriculum is a blend of practical how-to’s with deeper insight into the cultural and managerial differences between for-profit work and cause sector endeavors. You’ll walk away with:
- An understanding of the unique legal, operational, and financial elements of nonprofit organizations
- Tools to help you show up prepared including terminology, digital way-finding, and best practices
- Knowledge of the fundraising and alternative income-generating mechanisms that nonprofits use
- Board governance training and overview of Robert’s Rules
- The opportunities and challenges that come with marketing and branding a cause
- Peer support through the designated course channel in the Cause Network
The New to Nonprofit Class is coming soon!
Sign up now to stay in the loop!
Topics you’ll unpack in class:
Fundraising & Alternative Income Generators for Nonprofits
The Unique Cultural Components of Nonprofit Work
Tools and Resources for Working in the Nonprofit Sector
Marketing and Branding a Nonprofit
Become a Member
Whether you’re with a large team or a solo entrepreneur looking to start the next great cause, we have a membership package that will help you grow your network and your cause.