Go from a great idea to a fully-functioning 501(c)(3).
Tune in from anywhere in the world to learn how to start a nonprofit in two live webinar classes.
Now enrolling for 2018!
It’s not easy to start a nonprofit, we get that.
This is why we’re introducing this live webinar series. Join Randy Hawthorne, Executive Director and Co-Founder of Nonprofit Hub, as he guides you through the process of launching a nonprofit (he’s started 4 of his own!). For an hour each week, Randy will provide you with the information you need to create and maintain a successful nonprofit.
Join us for an in-depth look at how to start a nonprofit. Here are a few things we’ll cover:
• Nonprofit Market Research
• Nonprofit vs. For-Profit Business Models
• Articles of Incorporation
• Strategic Planning
• Taxes and Documentation
• Writing Your Business Plan
What else is in it for you?
- 2 one-hour long interactive webinars including information on terminology, government/tax, human resources and marketing
- 3 downloadable workbooks with exercises guiding you through each step
- 30 minutes of individualized in-person or virtual office hours with Randy for even more help for the discounted rate of $49
“The takeaways from this class were invaluable: We had more confidence in our decision to go forward with forming our own nonprofit, a workbook that guided us step-by-step through the processes necessary to achieve 501(c)(3) status, and a forum for getting the answers to our many questions.” — Katherine Ruder, Live Well. Go Fish.