9 Proven Strategies to Write More Effective Fundraising Emails
This email template will be your solution.
Writing emails is difficult. That’s why it’s crucial to lean into the data to tell you what’s going to work better in your email appeals to bring more donations in for your organization and to build lasting donor relationships. This email template will walk you through the 9-step strategy – supported by real online fundraising experiments – to create more effective email appeals.
This guide will demonstrate the 9 steps necessary to craft a highly effective email appeal based on learnings from our library of 3,000+ online fundraising experiments.
Template examples include:
- Sending from a real person
- Adding value and mystery to your subject line
- Why you shouldn’t customize preview text
- Greeting donors and addressing them by name
- Explaining the problem at hand
- Proposing a solution
- Articulating the donors impact
- Adding an incentive to give now
- Providing a clear call to action
Are you all about building community?
Join the Cause Network to learn from peers, grow professionally and enjoy exclusive offers. In addition, Cause Network includes the complete library of content of Nonprofit Hub as well as the leading nonprofit conference, Cause Camp! Whether acting solo or looking for a team solution for professional development, you belong in the Cause Network!