The P2P Fundraising Guide
Activate your P2P fundraising campaign in 5 simple steps.
The theory behind peer-to-peer (P2P) fundraising isn’t new. Back in the day you would walk door-to-door asking neighbors and friends to support your efforts in an ‘a-thon.’ This tried and true approach is now much easier thanks to online fundraising platforms and social media. Today anyone can easily participate in an online campaign to raise awareness for an organization and collect donations from their peers. A simple yet powerful plan!
Runs, walks and virtual events are common P2P
campaigns. Supporters typically participate by
In this P2P fundraising guide, you will learn:
- How to prepare your impact data for the people closest to your organization.
- Easy ways to get your supporters to share the word across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and email.
- Equip your volunteer campaigners with everything they need to create memorable custom email, social
media and text templates for the campaign milestones.
- How to maximize your peer-to-peer fundraising technology.
- How to utilize volunteers effectively from beginning to end.
- Bonus: We included five worksheets to help guide you including the Results-Based Accountability (RBA) chart.
Download the guide from UncommonGood and activate your peer-to-peer campaign!
Are you all about building community?
Join the Cause Network to learn from peers, grow professionally, and enjoy exclusive offers. Cause Network includes the complete library of content of Nonprofit Hub as well as the leading nonprofit conference, Cause Camp! Whether acting solo or looking for a team solution for professional development, you belong in the Cause Network!