Donor Stewardship: Follow-up that Fosters Loyalty
with Sharyn Goodson
April 28 | 11:00-12:00 PM CT
Did you know that most nonprofits lose nearly as many donors as they gain each year? Join us for this workshop to stop the churn! We’ll share tips for developing a donor retention plan based on proven cultivation and donor retention strategies.
By the end of the session, participants will have resources for:
- Identifying effective practices to retain and upgrade donors and improve fundraising effectiveness
- Involving board members in the gratitude process
- Creating an organizational culture of philanthropy encourages all staff and volunteers to help meet donor stewardship and retention goals
- Using social media to embrace supporters
- Engaging event donors…beyond the event
About the Presenter
Sharyn Goodson has over 25 years of experience in philanthropy, program design and delivery, organizational development, and nonprofit fundraising. She is passionate about strengthening the ability of philanthropists and mission-driven organizations to achieve results in addressing society’s challenges and opportunities. Sharyn currently serves as Vice President of Philanthropy for the Leichtag Foundation where she manages grant making, leads funder partnerships, and trains and counsels nonprofits on revenue generation, board and organizational development, as well as program design and evaluation.
This Webinar is Sponsored by
Become a Member of the Cause Network!
Whether you’re with a large team or a solo entrepreneur looking to start the next great cause, we have a membership package that will help you grow your network and your cause.