“Do less, get more” with Never Enough Time Course
Purpose-driven people and organizations often find themselves short on time, so understanding how to get consistent marketing results with less work is essential.
This workshop is perfect for:
- The ED of a small or new nonprofit organization
- Any purpose-driven founder who wants to start your marketing off on the right foot
- Nonprofit and purpose-driven marketers who feel too busy to be effective
In this intense and very practical workshop, you’ll get the following:
- New ways of thinking about the people who receive your marketing
Tools and templates to support consistent, high-quality execution
- Ideas and tips for managing internal marketing processes
- Lots of strategies to save you time and make your marketing more effective
- Although the examples focus on nonprofits, the content applies to any organization that has limited resources for its marketing efforts.
Course content: 20 videos, a total of 1 hour and 45 minutes of watch time, and 12 recommended activities.
Let’s hear what people are saying about the course:
“When there never seems to be enough time or funding to market your organization, you must take advantage of this resource. The techniques and tools the program provides help your marketing efforts run like a perpetual flywheel. Everything you need for successful marketing is provided”
“I’ve attended several similar workshops over the years, this one had true value for both the time and money spent.”
Cause Network Included!
Of course, like all Nonprofit Hub courses, the Social Media Solution includes access to the Cause Network! The Cause Network is the membership platform of Nonprofit Hub. Take your professional development and network to the next level with a broad content library, training, and a closed network space to meet nonprofit peers.
Meet Lindsay LaShell | CEO of Open Lines Marketing
Lindsay Dayton LaShell is a Marketing Activist and the creator of the Open Lines Marketing Framework. Her work is to advance justice, equity, and sustainability through access to excellent marketing strategies for women, indigenous, queer, or POC founders, B Corps, and nonprofits. Open Lines Marketing, a consultancy that serves women, queer, and BIPOC entrepreneurs, along with nonprofits, B Corps, and other purpose-driven companies. Her work is to help these organizations achieve financial strength and sustained impact through marketing that is both empathetic and efficient.
Become a Member
Whether you’re with a large team or a solo entrepreneur looking to start the next great cause, we have a membership package that will help you grow your network and your cause.