Improve your online presence with the Social Media Solution
Did you know you can literally walk away from social media channels you don’t like without sacrificing opportunities for you or your business? Remember when platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter were a cost-effective way for you to spread the word about your organization? Unfortunately, that’s just not the case anymore. Purpose-driven organizations and underestimated founders sometimes spend dozens of hours a month creating content on platforms that are simply not contributing to their bottom line.
let’s talk about what will work for your nonprofit’s specific situation! Your audience and your offering create a unique opportunity, and following old formulas might not be the thing that gets you where you need to go.
The course itself is brief-less than 30 minutes-but gives a super powerful new approach that you can implement almost as quickly.
Course content: 6 videos, a total of 25 minutes of watch time
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Clarity on how to make the most of social media marketing for your specific audience and your unique offering
- Confidence that time invested will meet the opportunity and serve your audience better than what you’re doing now
- Less work to do and insight on how to make the work you’re still doing more effective
This course is ideal for:
- Founders and marketers who simply don’t have time to invest in activities that don’t give a solid ROI
- Folks who don’t love promoting themselves or their organization on social media
- Anyone who thinks they “have to” be active on social media to support their organization, even if they don’t see results
Cause Network Included!
Of course, like all Nonprofit Hub courses, the Social Media Solution includes access to the Cause Network! The Cause Network is the membership platform of Nonprofit Hub. Take your professional development and network to the next level with a broad content library, training, and a closed network space to meet nonprofit peers.
Meet Lindsay LaShell | CEO of Open Lines Marketing
Lindsay Dayton LaShell is a Marketing Activist and the creator of the Open Lines Marketing Framework. Her work is to advance justice, equity, and sustainability through access to excellent marketing strategies for women, indigenous, queer, or POC founders, B Corps, and nonprofits. Open Lines Marketing, a consultancy that serves women, queer, and BIPOC entrepreneurs, along with nonprofits, B Corps, and other purpose-driven companies. Her work is to help these organizations achieve financial strength and sustained impact through marketing that is both empathetic and efficient.
Become a Member
Whether you’re with a large team or a solo entrepreneur looking to start the next great cause, we have a membership package that will help you grow your network and your cause.