Marketing Trends Nonprofits Need to Know and Embrace
with Kiersten Hill
March 8 | 2:00-3:00PM CT
Marketing trends come and go, but the top marketing trends are the ones worth adopting. Digital marketing, content marketing, social media marketing—each plays a role in a nonprofit’s strategy.
Join us to discuss the 2021 marketing trends that’ll shape your nonprofit’s future and grow your impact, including:
- Storytelling to impact your nonprofit.
- Using influencer marketing to increase fundraising.
- Creating digital experiences that create awareness.
- Building automation into your marketing and outreach efforts.
- Taking advantage of latest approaches to search engine optimization.
- How to use artificial intelligence (AI) to engage.
About the Presenter
Kiersten Hill is a Nebraska-native born and raised in North Platte. She graduated from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln. With almost two decades in nonprofit management and fundraising, she has raised over $20 million for Nebraska nonprofit organizations and worked to better train and equip nonprofit leaders and boards of directors. She frequently speaks to nonprofit groups and other organizations about fundraising, board development and organizational change.
This Webinar is Sponsored by
Become a Member of the Cause Network!
Whether you’re with a large team or a solo entrepreneur looking to start the next great cause, we have a membership package that will help you grow your network and your cause.