Marketing & Events Coordinator
The Marketing & Events Coordinator is charged with producing digital and in-person experiences that retain and grow the audiences of Do More Good and Nonprofit Hub Specifically, this includes webinars, hybrid conferences, podcasts, and other ad hoc programming throughout the year.
ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the content planning team to continuously increase engagement through the weekly audience communications of Nonprofit Hub
- Coordination of the weekly webinar program and all lead-up digital promotions and communications.
- Planning and supervision of contracted partners for any events throughout the year, including Cause Camp.
- Editing of produced assets including videos and podcast audio recordings.
- Timely posting of all content per the content planning schedule.
- Edits and additions to the organization’s websites as necessary.
- Oversight of third-party tools and software used for advertising.
- Development and implementation of strategies related to programming, targeting, and audience engagement.
- Creative direction and production of brand assets and promotional pieces.
REQUIRED SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience or education in nonprofit management or cause-related work
- Proficiency with the following platforms and software tools is necessary for this position:
- WordPress (Experience with Divi builder preferred)
- Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Docs, Presentations)
- Garage Band or similar audio editing software
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Active Campaign or similar CRM software
- Possession of problems solving skills and the ability to look at a project from various angles
- Must be able to work independently and remotely with limited supervision
- A degree in marketing, public relations, communications, public administration or related field is desired.
SALARY + BENEFITS
Salary dependent on experience
2 weeks paid vacation
Simple IRA with 100% match up to 3% of gross income
Insurance Reimbursement Stipend
This is a remote (work from home) position that will require occasional travel for in-person meetings and events.
COMMITMENT TO EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Do More Good (and Nonprofit Hub, a subsidiary of Do More Good) are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Do More Good and Nonprofit Hub are two separate brands that work in partnership to curate and create educational content to help nonprofits grow awareness and support to grow their mission. Combined, we reach over 50,000 nonprofits each week with content, resources, and referrals to the sector’s top service providers. We host a membership-based platform offering content, training, networking, and other opportunities to nonprofit organizations and corporations that are seeking to partner with nonprofits.
Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter, and three professional references to email@example.com.